Ashish Lal is an Actor, Writer and Director. He’s also the owner of RedAsh Films.
In 2017, 2 of his films as Lead Actor and one of his films as Writer-Director would release in theatres.
By education, he’s a B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from IIT Delhi where his stint with theatre started way back in 2001.
This is his page as an Actor. Click on other tabs – Writer, Filmmaker, Explorer – to know more. To read his blogs or watch his Vlogs, click on the tab – Blog.
(Considered an Independent Icon by Indie Icons website)
This one is in Birthday Suit 😀
This one is in normal suit 😉
Lead Actor in movie WITH LOVE, DELHI!
(WITH LOVE. DELHI! released in theaters across India and has Padma Shri Tom Alter, National Award Winner Seema Biswas, veteran Kiran Kumar, National Award Winner Cameraman Sethu Sriram, Filmfare Award Winner Editor Namrata Rao and Music Director Sanjoy Chowdhury)
Main Role in Hindi movie STRANGER ON WHATSAP
(Shooting completed; releasing soon)
Lead Role in Hindi movie NO PYAAR ONLY SHIKAAR
(Shooting in 2017)
4 years experience as a Theater Actor
(Hindi Proscenium Plays, English Proscenium Plays and Hindi Street Plays – in New Delhi)
Acted in TV serials
(Playing/played Lord Vishnu in Jai Shiv Omkara, Lord Shiva in Aadishakti, Inspector Aman in 2612 etc.)
Acted in several short films, ads and corporate films
Showreel Dialogue Video in Hindi
(Scene enacted from the movie Rang De Basanti)
Showreel Dialogue Video in English
(Scene enacted from the movie American History X)
- B.Tech. from IIT Delhi (Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi)
- Dedicated member of DND (Dance and Dramatics) Club at IIT Delhi as an Actor, Writer and Director
- Undergone a Certificate Course in Acting & Dance at Anupam Kher’s An Actor Prepares, Mumbai
- Did an Acting short course by an eminent theater personality Neeraj Kabbi, Mumbai
- Went through Dance Training at Anupam Kher’s An Actor Prepares (Mumbai), DanzNBuzz (New Delhi) and Shiamak Davar’s SDIPA (New Delhi)